Friday, May 06, 2016

Triple Bunk Bed Project


So with a large family you sometimes have to get creative with your living spaces. As we were preparing to move into our new home, we decided to put all 3 of our boys in the same room, so that we could use the other empty room as a Play Room for all the kids to enjoy.

I then decided to build our own triple bunk bed. Mandy and I looked up some cool designs on Pinterest, then made our own.

Most of what I used can be bought at a local Lowes, Home Depot, Orchard Supply, etc. I used Redwood because it is smoother and more durable for furniture building.

I also recommend purchasing a Kreg Jig which makes this project a lot easier.

You might want to double check materials and measurements, since I changed some things on-the-go.




MATERIALS:
TOOLS












































































Post a Comment